Risk Management Specialist
- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 27-July-2016
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Bachelor
- Required Years of Experience : 3
About Rwanda Energy Group
The Rwanda Energy Group Limited was incorporated to expand, maintain and operate the energy infrastructure in the Country through its two subsidiaries the Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) and the Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL). The objective of creating these subsidiaries amongst others was to ensure focused attention to enhancing efficiency in utility operations on one hand and ensure more timely and cost efficient implementation of development projects on the other. Moreover the REG holding structure provides the overall coordination and ensures effective development of energy and investment plans.
Description, duties, responsibilities
Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the
Risk assessment, which involves analysing risks as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business.
Risk evaluation, which involves comparing estimated risks with criteria established by the
organisation such as costs, legal requirements and environmental factors, and evaluating the organisation's previous handling of risks.
Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile.
Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
Requirements and Skills
- Although this area of work is open to all graduates, a degree in the following subjects may increase your chances: risk management, finance or economics, statistics, engineering,law.
- Excellent Communication Skills (Oral and Written)
- Good interpersonal skills and high level of integrity
- Capacity to self-navigate and good leadership track record
- Open minded to learn new things