- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 02-March-2017
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Bachelor
- Required Years of Experience : 3
About Rwanda Energy Group
The Rwanda Energy Group Limited was incorporated to expand, maintain and operate the energy infrastructure in the Country through its two subsidiaries the Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) and the Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL). The objective of creating these subsidiaries amongst others was to ensure focused attention to enhancing efficiency in utility operations on one hand and ensure more timely and cost efficient implementation of development projects on the other. Moreover the REG holding structure provides the overall coordination and ensures effective development of energy and investment plans.
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Executive Assistant to the CEO primary responsibility is to provide assistance to the CEO, providing general office management, organizing meetings and coordinating events.
- Develop and implement a system for the management and safe custody and retrieval of records and information routed to and from the CEO’s Office in line with the operational guidelines and procedures
- Plan, monitor, supervise and maintain cleanliness in the CEO’s Office in line with administrative and branding guidelines
- Plan and monitor the transport and welfare needs of staff in the CEO‘s office in line with administrative guidelines
- Identify, requisition and account for office assets and monitor their usage and safe custody in accordance with administrative guidelines
- Manage correspondences to the CEO’s Office including mail, Telephone, incoming and out-going faxes, and route inquiries to the respective action officers / departments and generate periodic status reports
- Coordinate preparations for executive meetings with the CEO, taking down minutes and providing feedback to stakeholders in line with organisation policies.
- Schedule internal & external customer appointments and providing feed back to the specific stakeholders in line with organisation procedures
- Draft and prepare documents and project papers to other parties including Board members, shareholders and division heads in line with administrative guidelines
- Draft annual and monthly executive meeting schedules for the Chief Executive Officer’s office
- Assist in completion of CEO’s report, which may require input from all Departments and dissemination of information to department heads.
Requirements and Skills
Bachelor’s Degree (A0) in Administrative Science, Secretarial Studies, International Relations and Business law.
At least three (3) years of experience in Executive Assistant role providing support to Senior staff
- Organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in English/ communication skills/presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office