Corporate Planning Manager
- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 12-December-2018
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Bachelor
- Required Years of Experience : 4
About Rwanda Energy Group
The Rwanda Energy Group Limited was incorporated to expand, maintain and operate the energy infrastructure in the Country through its two subsidiaries the Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) and the Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL). The objective of creating these subsidiaries amongst others was to ensure focused attention to enhancing efficiency in utility operations on one hand and ensure more timely and cost efficient implementation of development projects on the other. Moreover the REG holding structure provides the overall coordination and ensures effective development of energy and investment plans.
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Corporate strategy Plan and develop long-term strategy in order to materialize company’s vision and objectives.
- Education and Training require a Bachelor’s degree and preferably a master in Electrical or in Power engineering or in a related discipline.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a Senior position in the Utility Planning environment
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and cases
- Bilingual in English and either French or Kinyarwanda (essential)
- Have a strong knowledge in Planning and Network analysis tools at least 2 Years
- Knowledge of the electricity systems product and have a good understanding of the exogenic impact on power Generation, Transmission and Distribution
Financial modeling of the planning issues