Chief Financial Officer
- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 29-January-2016
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Bachelor
- Required Years of Experience : 8
About Rwanda Energy Group
The Rwanda Energy Group Limited was incorporated to expand, maintain and operate the energy infrastructure in the Country through its two subsidiaries the Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) and the Energy Development Corporation Limited (EDCL). The objective of creating these subsidiaries amongst others was to ensure focused attention to enhancing efficiency in utility operations on one hand and ensure more timely and cost efficient implementation of development projects on the other. Moreover the REG holding structure provides the overall coordination and ensures effective development of energy and investment plans.
Description, duties, responsibilities
Assist in formulating the company's future direction and supporting tactical initiatives;
Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team;
Oversee the issuance of financial information;
Understand and mitigate key elements of the company's risk profile;
Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts.
Requirements and Skills
- BS in Accounting or Finance, MBA and/or ACCA, CPA or other professional course is highly desirable; 8+ years in progressively responsible financial leadership roles, preferably in energy development.