- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 19-December-2017
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Bachelor
- Required Years of Experience : 3
The Energy Sector in Rwanda is undergoing a process of reform and a comprehensive program of renewal and expansion of electricity infrastructure is underway to ensure growth of the network to meet current and future supply requirements with a high level of reliability. The Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) is a Subsidiary of the Rwanda Energy Group (REG) one of the Successor entities from the former EWSA. EUCL took over EWSA utility operations including the associated generation plants, transmission and distribution network and all adjoining facilities thereto.
Description, duties, responsibilities
- In the office, store manager plans, and monitors product inventory for the delivered goods in the stores. For the inventory, it is the operation of continuously arranging receipts and issues in such a way so as to ensure that stock balances in quantity and/or value are adequate to support the current rate of consumption at all times.
- Responsible for overall stores management, standard systems are properly maintained at Stores/warehouses in line with Organization’s policies.
- Assess the availability of space and prepare stacking/storage plans prior to programming/contingency commodities arrivals.
- Receipt of incoming goods: Store manager shall supervise the receivables of all arriving consignments/delivered goods in the process of checking and accepting, from all sources (vendors, production units, repair units etc.), all materials and parts which are used in the company.
Requirements and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (A0) in Business Administration, Economics, Accounting, and Finance, commerce, Stores Management or a related field from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree in the above areas is preferred.
- At least 3 years of experience in Administration, Logistics, stores management or related role.