Customer Care Officer
- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 23-November-2018
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Bachelor
- Required Years of Experience : 2
The Energy Sector in Rwanda is undergoing a process of reform and a comprehensive program of renewal and expansion of electricity infrastructure is underway to ensure growth of the network to meet current and future supply requirements with a high level of reliability. The Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) is a Subsidiary of the Rwanda Energy Group (REG) one of the Successor entities from the former EWSA. EUCL took over EWSA utility operations including the associated generation plants, transmission and distribution network and all adjoining facilities thereto.
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Handle billing inquiries and service requests
- Explain electric and natural gas charges to our customers
- Offer advice about how our customers can save energy and money
- Resolve billing or service complaints and refers grievances to designated departments for investigation.
Required Education Background & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree (A0) in Business Administration or a related field
At least 2 years of experience in a similar role