- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 27-April-2016
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Bachelor
- Required Years of Experience : 2
About Kobil Petroleum Rwanda LTD
The KenolKobil Group is Africa’s fastest growing indigenous oil marketing conglomerate with an expansive investment portfolio spanning the entire Eastern, Central and Southern parts of the African continent. The Group consists of subsidiaries in eight African countries outside Kenya (Head Office) including; Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, Zambia, Ethiopia, Burundi, Mozambique and Congo DR
Description, duties, responsibilities
Maintain efficient working conditions of all company equipments on retails sites and depot operations.
Able to prepare tender documents and compile offers analysis and comparison.
Supervises company projects from time to time.
Ensure all company site are HSE complaint.
Perform other related duties as assigned or requested.
Ability to work effectively with a diverse community.
Willing to travel.
Requirements and Skills
- A University Degree (BSC) in Civil Engineering
- Speaks either English or French, both languages will be an added advantage
- Excellent control of a computer
- Working experience in the same field or equivalent at least 2 years
- Excellent personal relationship