- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 18-May-2018
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Bachelor
- Required Years of Experience : 1
About HEXAKOMB LTD
HEXAKOMB Ltd. is a holistic IT solutions company based in Rwanda. We develop innovative web and mobile software applications.
Description, duties, responsibilities
- ??We are seeking software engineers with sound computer science and programming fundamentals, especially those who enjoy learning and working with different technologies and parts of the stack.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Handle individual project priorities, deadlines and work you are doing.
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
• BS degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Programming experience in C++ or Java.
• Experience with relational databases MySQL, Postgres, SQL Server, or Oracle
• Experience with Git or SVN
• Ability to speak and write in English fluentlly
• Master’s in engineering, computer science or other related technical field.
• Experiencee with Java frameworks such as Spring or Play Framework
• Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed.
You must write an excellent cover letter to be considered for the job. Please summaries your experience and how you will be able to contribute to Hexakomb Ltd. Please describe any software you have built. Tell us what technologies you used and what problems it solved. Any CV that is too short or not descriptive will not be shortlisted!