Sales & Marketing Officer
- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 18-May-2018
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Bachelor
- Required Years of Experience : 2
About HEXAKOMB LTD
HEXAKOMB Ltd. is a holistic IT solutions company based in Rwanda. We develop innovative web and mobile software applications.
Description, duties, responsibilities
As a Sales and Marketing Officer, you advocate for the Hexakomb Ltd solutions as enabling technology for business innovation. You introduce Hexakomb solutions to our customers and accounts and drive awareness in the community through online and offline channels. In addition, handling complex customer and stakeholder relationships comes naturally to you.
- Engage with prospect organizations to position Hexakomb LTD Platform solutions through strategic value based solution proposals, references and analyst data.
- Work with Hexakomb account teams to develop and drive pipeline, and provide guidance. Work with Hexakomb partners to develop campaigns.
- Serve as the primary contact during journeys. Manage records of customer interactions and provide quarterly projections.
- Build a pipeline of customers within selected verticals.
- Create marketing collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them.
- Implement strategy set out by the company
- Conduct day to day reconciliation of account payments of assigned segments
- Carry out the follow up of customers in assigned segments and analyze potential customers/ prospects
- Carry out the competitive intelligence of the products (market, price, new trends, etc.)
- Customer service oriented, with the ability to meet sales targets
- Submit daily reports and monthly performance report to the line manager
- Possess strong ability to prospect, negotiate, and close sales
- BA/BS degree
- Experience in direct client sales and/or management.
- Excellent command of English (spoken, reading, writing)
- Excellent command of Kinyarwanda
- Capacity to work under pressure
- Must have graduated in the top of their class.
- Experience in a field sales role in a technology company.
- Experience building and cultivating lasting relationships with accounts.
- Understanding of the software information systems
- Demonstrated ability to work towards strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to engage with both developer audiences as well as C-level IT and business leaders.
You must write an excellent cover letter to be considered for the job. Please summaries your experience and how you will be able to contribute to Hexakomb Ltd. Any CV that is too short or not descriptive will not be shortlisted!