- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 07-August-2015
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Bachelors
- Required Years of Experience : 5
About FirstContinent Capital
FirstContinent Group Ltd. ("FirstContinent") is a leading private investment holding company which manages Africa-centric investments across multiple asset classes including platforms in (a) capital markets, (b) private equity and fund management, (c) real estate, and (d) education. Our private equity and fund management platform helps manage a bespoke portfolio of limited liabilities companies in sectors viewed as strategic by our shareholders.
Description, duties, responsibilities
Associate Directors are supervised by Directors and Partners; they are expected to lead client engagements and deal teams within our Advisory practice. The incumbent will play a key role in supporting origination and deal execution, working with a broad scope of products offered by the firm. He or she will work with at least one Financial Analyst for the purpose of execution. Attention to detail, diligent and structured mindset coupled with a superior ability to review, analyze, build financial models and work comfortably with commercial agreements are the required skills on the job.
Requirements and Skills
- -Between 4 and 8 years of RELEVANT investment banking, valuation, M&A or Corporate Finance experience is REQUIRED -Financial Sponsor coverage, or general M&A investment banking experience is required, and OK if the incumbent has banking experience relevant to other sectors or Relevant Advisory Services / Deals or Transaction Advisory Services from one of the Big 4 related units. -Superior financial analysis / financial modeling skills (DCF / LBO / Scenarios Analysis) -Experience working at the Associate or Vice President level within an established investment bank -Candidate should have experience being the lead Associate or VP on buy or sell side mandates or M&A transactions and should be very comfortable with legal agreement negotiations -Ability to understand clients needs, coordinate assignment and drive quantitative analysis alone or with one or two Analysts - English speakers and ability to speak French a welcome bonus - will be willing to work and leave in Kigali, Rwanda What's on Offer Annual Base plus Bonus competitive in local market. Housing expense covered by firm. Relocation package including one round trips and hospitality covered by the firm.