- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 08-June-2018
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Bachelor
- Required Years of Experience : 2
About AB Bank Rwanda
AB Bank Rwanda (ABR) is a fully-fledged microfinance bank, which offers a wide range of financial products and solutions that serve both retail and corporate clients. AB Bank’s offerings include a variety of deposit products tailored to fit any client’s needs, money transfer services (international, regional, and local), SMS banking, performance guarantees, and foreign exchange, among others. Notably, foremost to these offerings are the loan facilities that meet the needs and capacities of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and other clients in the lower income strata. ABR has a network of over 5 branches in Rwanda; 4 of which are located in key areas of the capital city, Kigali, while the 5th branch is in Musanze, covering the Northern part of the country.
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Ensure accurate and efficient cash management within branches and banks
- Arrange and supervise the cash transport
- Keep updated the daily internal liquidity report.
- Set up a daily FX rates and monitor both Interest and FX rate movements
- Manage the dealing/trading in interbank market in foreign exchange transactions; placement in Repo,T-bills, Bonds to ensure timely and efficient service delivery to customers.
- Collect all market data on products, pricing, FX and interest rates and provide advisory to bank on its pricing.
- Negotiate and transact forex deals (SWAPS, Forward, Sport etc) with banks and monitor settlements.
- Ensure timely and accurate reports to Central bank on reserves requirements, Foreign currency exposure, foreign exchange transactions, liquidity report and ensure compliance with regulatory limits.
- Production on weekly basis liquidity projection report and do stress testing to different scenarios.
- Production of monthly inventory of term deposits, borrowings, investments and provide advisory to the bank on concentration limits and maturity.
- Plan and Monitor all repayments to lenders
- Record all transactions of customers with Central bank current accounts.
- Production on monthly basis the maturity analysis reports of assets and liabilities.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Finance
Results expected to achieve
- Meeting the target in income for investments
- Efficient management of foreign currencies
- Compliance with statutory limits and lenders covenants
- Accurate planning in liquidity of the bank
- Sufficient available market information for decision making by management
- Experience in Assets and liabilities management (ALM) will be an added advantage .
- Knowledge in interest rate and Liquidity management.
- Strong financial management skills
- Very good computing and data entry skills using Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word .
- Strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of financial analysis and interpretation
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and policies
- Analytical skills.
- Proven ability and willingness to work in a team as well as individual.
- Good communication skills
Requirements and Skills
Bachelor degree in accounting, Finance, Economics or related field
At least 2 year experience in finance of the bank. Experience in Assets and liabilities management (ALM) will be an added advantage .