Customer Relationship Officer or Teller
- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 01-June-2018
- Vacancies : 6
- Required degree : Bachelor
- Required Years of Experience : 1
About AB Bank Rwanda
AB Bank Rwanda (ABR) is a fully-fledged microfinance bank, which offers a wide range of financial products and solutions that serve both retail and corporate clients. AB Bank’s offerings include a variety of deposit products tailored to fit any client’s needs, money transfer services (international, regional, and local), SMS banking, performance guarantees, and foreign exchange, among others. Notably, foremost to these offerings are the loan facilities that meet the needs and capacities of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and other clients in the lower income strata. ABR has a network of over 5 branches in Rwanda; 4 of which are located in key areas of the capital city, Kigali, while the 5th branch is in Musanze, covering the Northern part of the country.
Description, duties, responsibilities
1. Carry out Front Office tasks in connection Accounts management and non-cash transactions.These may include:
• Ensure that set targets on deposits, transactional accounts and fees & commissions are met or exceeded.
• Responsible for reducing number of dormant accounts.
• Cross sell bank products to clients and follow up through telephone calls to increase transactional business
• Performing tasks in relation to account opening: Inform clients about requirements for account opening; handle account opening documentation, and adhere to KYC procedures; complete and accurateclient data entry on relevant systems.
• Maintaining records in relation to Accounts Management: printing account statements; ensuring that client data is up to date on the banking system during client interactions, and updating client data when necessary
• Perform tasks in relation to Account closing: Processing clients’ requests in LFS my MB System and updating clients’ files
• Processing Internal, national and international Payment Orders
• Processing other client requests such as cheque book requests and guarantees
• Processing loan applications, Performing disbursements and disbursement talks to ensure that all parties understand their obligations related to the loan.
• Receive, resolve or escalate client inquiries accurately and in a timely manner, and update these on the relevant reports.
Requirements and Skills
Bachelor’s degree in any field
Fluency in English and in Kinyarwanda