Branch Network Supervisor
- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 08-June-2018
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Bachelor
- Required Years of Experience : 5
About AB Bank Rwanda
AB Bank Rwanda (ABR) is a fully-fledged microfinance bank, which offers a wide range of financial products and solutions that serve both retail and corporate clients. AB Bank’s offerings include a variety of deposit products tailored to fit any client’s needs, money transfer services (international, regional, and local), SMS banking, performance guarantees, and foreign exchange, among others. Notably, foremost to these offerings are the loan facilities that meet the needs and capacities of micro, small and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and other clients in the lower income strata. ABR has a network of over 5 branches in Rwanda; 4 of which are located in key areas of the capital city, Kigali, while the 5th branch is in Musanze, covering the Northern part of the country.
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Implement and actualize the annual BS budget approved by the Board at the beginning of the financial year.
- Active participation in development and improvement of products, policies and procedures. Proposing recommendations to the bank’s senior management on performance improvement, risk control strengthening and workflow efficiency improvement
- Implement and manage systems and procedures that allow an effective and efficient branch operations and effective risk control and change management process.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems, and following up to ensure escalated problems are resolved in a timely manner
- Recruit, train, coach, develop, monitor, evaluate and managing overall staff performance.
- Develop and follow- up on deposit raising strategies and pipelines and maintain an excellent relationship with main depositors.
- Contribute to expansions strategies.
- Strong understanding of banking risk and compliance
- Good knowledge of the Rwandan banking sector,BNR regulations and international AML/CFT requirements
- Excellent problem solving, leadership, organizational and customer service skills.
- Analytical, efficient, and thorough.
- Exceptional ability to sell and negotiate
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, proficiency in English and Kinyarwanda.
Requirements and Skills
At least 5 years work experience as a branch manager with business targets
Bachelor’s degree in any field
Experience working with SWIFT and RIPPS transactions
Good knowledge of the Rwandan banking sector, BNR regulations and international AML/CFT