Manager Revenue Protection
- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 19-December-2017
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Masters
- Required Years of Experience : 3
The Energy Sector in Rwanda is undergoing a process of reform and a comprehensive program of renewal and expansion of electricity infrastructure is underway to ensure growth of the network to meet current and future supply requirements with a high level of reliability. The Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) is a Subsidiary of the Rwanda Energy Group (REG) one of the Successor entities from the former EWSA. EUCL took over EWSA utility operations including the associated generation plants, transmission and distribution network and all adjoining facilities thereto.
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Oversee all potential revenue protection violations, which includes, theft of service, unauthorized usage, fraud, destruction or damage to system assets, billing or metering errors or omissions
- Prepare all documentation and calculations required for preparation of search warrants by law enforcement authorities
- Prepare calculations of damages to revenues and system, estimating recovery of expenses and ensuring receipt of damages prior to reconnection
- Assist in the development of internal and external policies in regards to revenue protection program
- Advise customers of revenue recovery processes and procedures and providing explanations for cost recovery if required
Requirements and Skills
- Masters’ Degree in Electrical Engineering, Power Technology, and related experience of at least three years.
- Demonstrated knowledge of investigation models, compliance and regulation enforcement and related experience of at least three years.
- Strong knowledge of electricity distribution systems and metering concepts