- Address : Kigali, Rwanda
- Position Type : Full Time
- Deadline : 19-December-2017
- Vacancies : 1
- Required degree : Bachelor
- Required Years of Experience : 5
The Energy Sector in Rwanda is undergoing a process of reform and a comprehensive program of renewal and expansion of electricity infrastructure is underway to ensure growth of the network to meet current and future supply requirements with a high level of reliability. The Energy Utility Corporation Limited (EUCL) is a Subsidiary of the Rwanda Energy Group (REG) one of the Successor entities from the former EWSA. EUCL took over EWSA utility operations including the associated generation plants, transmission and distribution network and all adjoining facilities thereto.
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Responsible for managing the public relations aspect within the company.
- Builds and sustains a company's reputation for quality, reliability, and customer satisfaction.
- To prepare a strong crisis communication plan including a capable team so that EUCL is always prepared to deal with crises in terms of communications.
- Turning all EUCL employers into brand ambassadors, so that EUCL is rebranding and repositioning itself as a service delivery-oriented body.
- Writes and delivers press releases and handles all communication sent to the public.
Requirements and Skills
- EUCL Head Communications should have a bachelor's or master's degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, advertising or a similar area of study; but
- A candidate should have at least five (05) years of experience in the communications or public relations field.